ADHD life coaching and all coaching relationships is built trust of coach knowledge and of the experience of the client. You are the expert about your unique self. As the life coach it is my responsibility to support you in uncovering your uniqueness and strengthening your self-awareness.
There are three things in life we can control:
1. How we see the world. How do you view the world?
2. How we want to be in the world. Do we want be joyful, adventuresome, helpful, giving…?
3. What we do to be in the world. Are doing what you want to be?
As Your Coach:
1. I will be fully present during our coaching time; to your desire to be YOUR BEST SELF. My interest is yours.
2. I cannot guarantee your results. I agree to walk with you as you grow personally and professionally.
3. In between scheduled sessions, I may not be readily available. But please feel free to e-mail or texted me. I will respond as soon as I am able Monday through Friday.
4. I agree to maintain ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics.
5. I agree not to disclose ANY information or topic of discussions during our sessions without your written consent.
As A Client:
1. You are responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results.
2. You agree that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided.
3. You understand coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4. You understand coaching is not a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals. If needed, you know to seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If you are currently under the care of a mental health professional, I will recommend that you inform your mental health care provider.
5. You agree to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program to become YOUR BEST SELF.